This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Easy Instant pot beef stroganoff pasta recipe will satisfy you with its comforting flavor! Sour cream, mushrooms, beef stew meat and your favorite noodles- that pretty much all you will need for this quick creamy pressure cooker dish.
What cut of beef is best for beef stroganoff?
Traditionally beef stroganoff requires pretty tender cuts of meat. Sirloin steak , beef tenderloin will work great. In this recipe i used just a stew meat and cut in in smaller pieces. Worked pretty good as well!
You can also use beef from frozen. Just defrost it for a few hours and cook as usual.
You will get great results using ground beef! Try to use lean ground beef to reduce the amount of fat.
How to make Instant pot beef stroganoff
For this recipe you will just a handful of ingredients:
- sour cream
- egg noodles
- beef stew meat
- beef broth
You will need to start with sauteing onions. mushrooms and beef. Add all the seasonings , broth and noodle and close and lock the lid. Cook under high pressure for 4 minutes and quick release.
Now you will need to stir in sour cream and mix everything very well! Now you are done and ready to enjoy it with all your family.
Beef Stroganoff is really a fantastic dish. Its quick, its easy, its very beginner friendly and very very creamy.
I have more instant pot pasta recipes:
- Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs
- Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo pasta
- Instant pot chicken lo mein noodles
Also try my other instant pot recipes!
- Beef and vegetable soup in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot turkey legs with gravy
- Instant pot pork roast and potatoes
- Instant Pot corned beef and cabbage
- Instant Pot cabbage and sausage recipe
Dont skip this catalog of my favorite instant pot recipes. Over 30 recipes for every occasion!
Instant pot beef stroganoff
- Turn Instant pot on saute mode. Add olive oil. onions, garlic and beef. Saute for a few minutes until beef is browned.
- Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add broth and noodles. Turn the saute mode off, close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Quick release once done.
- Open the lid, add sour cream and mix everything very well. You can garnish the dish with chopped parsley if you want. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.