Very moist mango cream cheese banana bread that will surprise you with candy like flavor(thanks to sweet mangoes) and incredible texture.
There is so many banana bread recipes on the web, and a lot of them are really great! I wanted to make something unique and delicious, moist and mostly naturally sweetened. This mango cream cheese bread has yummy crunches on its sides and the center, so moist and full of flavor!
Related:Best almond pulp cookies
Great way to cut calories in deserts is to use bananas (or dates) instead of sugar. In this recipe i used only 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 mashed banana and lots of frozen mangoes, that gave this beautiful unique candy flavor!
My kids love love love this mango cream cheese moist bread and i don’t feel guilty giving it to them, they love every bit of this mango bread without that extra sugar.
Mango cream cheese moist bread
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup butter (soften)
- 8 oz cream cheese (soften)
- 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups mango chunks (i used frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl , using hand mixer, combine eggs, sugar, bananas, butter and cream cheese until well mixed.
- Combine flour, soda and baking powder in a different bowl and then add to the large bowl. Mix well.
- Add mangoes to the dough and stir.
- Oil spray the 8 inch square baking dish. Pour the dough and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Leave in the baking dish until completely cooled off
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2017 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe