This post may contain affiliate links.
To start with, I wasn’t sure how to call this little yummy chocolaty treats.
Dark chocolate drops?
Fruit & Nut pieces?????
Well, at some point I figured they look like medallions , so here they are- fruity chocolate medallions ! I used dark Trader Joe’s chocolate to make them almost guilt-free, and dried apricots, blueberries,papaya and raisins, for a sweet touch and nutrients. ( did you try my healthy almond pulp cookies yet?)
Also I used pepitas, pistachios and shredded coconut. The more good stuff you put on the better!
This medallions are also a great snack for kids any age. My daughter (who is 3) loves them. Well, she prefers to pick all the nuts, seeds and fruits off the chocolate first???? That’s ok, I will eat the rest!
Also remember , the darker chocolate you can find, the more guilt free it gets lol
Fruity chocolate medallions
- 6 Oz Dark chocolate The darker the better
- All your favourite dried fruits, berries, nut and seeds
- Start with lining your cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Break chocolate in pieces in to the bowl, put in the microwave for about a minute stirring every 20 seconds
- When chocolate in melted, use a spoon to drop rounds to the parchment paper
- Before it cools off, add the variety of toppings and let set for about an hour . You can also put it in the fridge
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
Please share the recipe if you like it!