This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #collectivebias #rotelholiday
Holidays are coming up and we are all looking for more inspiration. Every year i am looking for new recipes to create for my family and friends, using simple ingredients and with outstanding flavor.
Instant Pot has been my best friend in creating recipes and cooking lovely dishes for the last year. How many great dinners we had! How many hours of cooking we saved!
I love to get together with friends to celebrate holidays and the amazing winter time each year.
Imaging, its cold and snowy outside, your guests are about to come, main dish is in the oven, and your fabulous pressure cooker is working on an amazing creamy pulled pork dip with vibrant tomatoes.
For a beautiful color touch to this dip i used RO*TEL diced tomatoes and green chilies . It also provided so much flavor, exactly what i was looking for in every holiday recipe!
Here is more RO*TEL Holiday inspiration for your cooking adventures!
Dont miss the opportunity and shop RO*TEL products in your local Walmart store. You will not miss them- bold, vibrant colors you can see from far away. #CollectiveBias #RotelHoliday
How to make Instant Pot Pulled pork dip
- Grab your instant pot from the shelf. Cut the pork in small pieces and place into the pot. Add liquid and spices. Close the lid and set it for 40 minutes on high pressure
- Once the pork is cooked, shred it very well, add cream cheese and RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Mix it really well!
- Once everything is nice and mixed together very well, you can put this dip into your favorite deep bowl, get some chips or veggies, and enjoy the holidays! Yum!
Thank you for reading and trying my recipes. Your opinion is very important for me!
Please leave a comment below if you made this dish! Also tag me and follow on INSTAGRAM at @myberrymaple .
Creamy Instant Pot Pulled pork dip
- 2 lb pork shoulder or pork loin
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Cut pork in pieces and place into your Instant Pot. Add water, salt and pepper.
- Close and lock the lid. Set for High Pressure for 40 minutes. Quick release.
- Shred pork and drain extra liquid. Add RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies (drained) and cream cheese. Turn on SAUTE button, stir until combined. Dont let boil.
- Pour it into to a bowl . Add shredded cheese on top, avocado, jalapenos, and just whatever you like.
PIN ME: )