This post may contain affiliate links.
hey! today i would like to share a blue smoothie bowl recipe with you guys! So basically it can be any kind of recipe of a smoothie bowl, only make sure its light in color. No strawberries or cherries! Pineapples, bananas, mangoes…or even apples, as long as your fruit doesn’t have bright colors- you can make the smoothie look blue.
But you will still need a secret ingredient…and it will be a wild hibiscus blue tea ! what i did is i let the tea bag sit in a hot water for about 20 min and then used that fresh made tea as a smoothie bowl liquid. Voila !
You may also like this recipes:
- Mixed berry smoothie ( vegan, gluten free)
- Matcha green superfood smoothie
- Freezer strawberry greens smoothie packs
Blue smoothie bowl
- 1 ripe banana frozen
- 1 cup mango frozen
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 cup butterfly flower tea
- Put the butterfly flower tea bag in a hot water and let it brew for 20 min
- Add all the ingredients in your blender , add tea
- Blend until smooth
- Pour in a bowl, decorate and serve!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2017 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe
Also TRY this delicious smoothie bowl with acai recipe