This post may contain affiliate links.
Tender, flavorful and delicious pork ragu made in your Instant Pot.
It only takes 25 minutes under the pressure to achieve this perfect tenderness and flavor! Pork is always a big hit in our house and its a go to recipe for a quick easy weeknight meal. Try it!
You may also like these INSTANT POT recipes:
Instant Pot is a number one kitchen tool these days, I own it for just about a month and love it!
How many of this great Instant Pot accessories do you already own?
Instant pot pork ragu
- 1 lb pork shoulder (or boneless pork ribs, cut into 1inch pieces)
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tspn oregano dried
- 1 cup broth or stock
- 2 14oz stewed tomatoes (cans)
- 1/2 cup red dry wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 oz egg noodles (use you favorite noodles)
- Start your Instant Pot with pushing the saute button. Heat the oil , until just smoking and add pork and onions. Saute for about 5 minutes. until browned.
- Add chopped garlic and cook for additional 1 minute, stirring. Add wine if using, broth, tomatoes paste, oregano and stewed tomatoes.
- Push OFF button and then close the lid, push on STEW button and adjust the time to 25 minutes on high pressure. Quick release. Shred the meat with two forks and stir very well.
- Cook your favorite noodles according to the package directions(on stovetop). Serve pork ragu on top of noodles, Enjoy!
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.