Packed with flavor, low carb, whole30, Paleo and Keto Cuban style beef lettuce wraps cooked in Instant Pot!
Healthy Paleo Keto ground beef lettuce wraps
Lots of us starting a new eating journey in a new year, maybe trying to lose weight or just get healthier. This beef lettuce wraps will help you achieve your goals without sacrificing any flavor.
Also my Instant Pot inspires me to cook more food under pressure, so quick and easy!
Another amazing beef recipe- Instant Pot corned beef and cabbage
We tried this lettuce wraps a bunch of times, and each meal was a perfection. My kids had lots of fun with wrapping meat in lettuce, what a unique and creative opprtunity to teach your kids eat healthy and make right choices.
Also you can use lettuce for all kinds of dishes, from seafood to pork! Wrap Caramelized sweet pork in lettuce and you will get a healthy lunch or snack that is delicious and guilt free!
How many of this great Instant Pot accessories do you already own?
Instant Pot Cuban-style beef lettuce wraps (whole30)
- 2 lb flank steak ( you also can use stew meat, just like i did) (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 tbspn chopped fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dry)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 green olives sliced
- olive oil for the pot bottom
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 butter lettuce head
- Turn your instant pot on, switch on the saute mode. Add oil in the pot and when its smoking, add beef. Brown on each side, then add onions and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add oregano, broth, scrape all brown bits from the bottom, using a wooden spoon. Stir in tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and push on a stew button. Adjust to 25 minutes on high pressure.
- Quick release the pressure. Transfer beef on a cutting board and shred. Meanwhile turn on saute function on your instant pot, add sliced bell peppers and cook for about 15 minutes. until tender. Stir in beef.
- Wash and dry butter lettuce. Separate into single leaves. Add Shredded beef mixture in to every lettuce cup and serve.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe