Flavor explosion in your plate-try this sticky caramelized pork with rice and you will enjoy every bite of it,i promise!
What can i say about the most delicious pork i ever tried? A perfect balance of salt from soy sauce and brown sugar gives this dish an incredible taste!
And when you simmer it for a while, it gives it that caramel effect, so beloved by everyone. Add some simple white rice and the dish is complete.
If you will serve it for dinner, don’t forget a glass of red dry wine that goes so well with caramelized pork!
Related: Korean beef Bulgogi
You may also like this recipes:
- Chicken crust pizza with veggies ( low carb!)
- Beef stir-fry with asparagus
- Slow cooker pulled pork party dip (aka chili)
Sweet caramelized pork with rice
- 2 lb pork butt or boneless ribs
- 1/2 onion
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tspn olive oil
- cooked white rice
- green onions for garnish
- Chop the onion and cut pork in small pieces. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and cook onions and pork for about 5 minutes until the meat is well browned.
- To the same skillet add water, soy sauce, sugar and fish sauce, bring to a light boil and simmer for the next 30 minutes ( or until almost all the water will become a thick, brown caramel like sauce)
- Stir it and serve your caramel pork over rice with some green onions for garnish