Low carb keto easy and delicious chicken crust pizza topped with veggies! Made with ground chicken, shredded cheese and veggies, it will quickly become your family favorite.
(originally published on October 27/2017)
Delicious, low carb chicken crust- eat pizza at any time of the day without guilt but with all that flavors that real pizza brings.
Add lots of shredded cheese and its good to go! For every keto diet fan- also try this Instant Pot Beef lettuce wraps (Whole30, Paleo, Keto, low carb)
How do i make chicken crust for low carb pizza
- I like to use chicken breasts in this recipe so its not just low carb, it makes it low fat too( of course it also depends on the amount of cheese you will put on it later)
- Use food processor to grind the chicken.
- Mix ground chicken with an egg and add spices of choice. And salt!
- Line a cookie sheet or pizza stone with foil and spray with oil spray
- Spread the chicken dough on the surface and bake at 375F for 15 minutes and then another 15 minutes after you put on toppings.
Best low carb keto pizza crust
For keto or low carb pizza you also can use cauliflower crust. Its easy to make and i will post the recipe for that very soon.
I also saw they sell it in Costco!
What ingredients you use for chicken crust veggie pizza?
- chicken breasts
- black and green olives
- bell peppers
- shredded cheese
Can i freeze chicken crust pizza?
You can absolutely do that and use frozen chicken crust. You can put it right on a parchment paper before freezer, so when you will decide to cook it, just put in in the oven!
I don’t recommend freezing pizza with toppings already put on, because it takes twice longer for crust to cook, then for veggies and cheese.
Thank you for reading and trying my recipes. Your opinion is very important for me!
Please leave a comment below if you made this dish! Also tag me and follow on INSTAGRAM at @myberrymaple .
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 tspn salt
- cooking spray
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbspn chopped green olives
- 1 tbspn chopped black olives
- 3 mini bell peppers
- couple mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese (or any other cheese)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Make the dough. Grind chicken breast in the food processor, transfer to a bowl, add egg, salt and mix well.
Line the cookie sheet or pizza stone with foil. Spray with cooking spay
Spread the dough over the foil, forming pizza-like shape. Cook got 15 minutes
Meanwhile cut all your veggies. Add more or less, depend on your liking.
Take the dough from the oven. Sprinkle with veggies and shredded cheese and put back in the oven for another 15 minutes. Done!
Serve hot or cold
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected.