Breakfast favorite! Delicious easy homemade butter blueberry muffins that are ready in 35 minutes!
A bit crunchy on the outside and moist inside, yum! Family favorite, classic blueberry muffin recipe will not leave you disappointed.
How to make blueberry muffins
The recipe is easy and very rewarding. My kids were helping me mixing all the ingredients, picking some blueberries and eating them ! So funny!
The blueberry season is not here yet , but last year i picked enough blueberries at the local u pick farm. I froze them in big batches and still have plenty for my baking!
Frozen blueberries fit perfectly here.
Homemade blueberry muffins are the best!
You cant compate store bought muffins to homemade blueberry muffins. They are so soft, moist and so easy to make!
Love muffins? Try these recipes
- Sour cream carrot muffins
- Strawberry yogurt banana muffins
- Healthy blueberry date banana yogurt mini muffins (sugar free!)
Use them as a breakfast treat( perfect with coffee!), kids lunchbox snack, add some whipped cream cheese on top and make them cupcakes! Any more ideas? Let me know in the comment section!
As you can see, making your own easy butter blueberry muffins is easy and even kids can make it( or help you wash dishes:). Try this recipe, it will take you just a little bit over 30 minutes!
Butter blueberry muffins
- 1/2 cup soften butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-2,5 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- some sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk soft butter with eggs and sugar with the hand mixer. Add milk.
- Add flour and baking powder, mix with the spatula. Fold in blueberries ( i used frozen)
- Line a12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners (optional), fill with batter. Sprinkle sugar (about 3 tablespoon total)
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Let to cool and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsButter blueberry muffins Amount Per Serving Calories 239 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 48mg 16% Sodium 180mg 8% Potassium 132mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 36g 12% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 19g Protein 3g 6% Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 2.9% Calcium 5.1% Iron 6.8%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was originally published on March 12 2018.
Thank you and enjoy! Pin it!