This easy air fryer jalapeno poppers recipe stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon is keto, low carb and weight watchers friendly. This peppers will be perfect for your next party as an appetizer, they are filling, crunchy outside and creamy cheesy inside.
Air fryer is my number one kitchen appliance these days. It cooks food fast, healthy and so easy from frozen! Try my other air fryer recipes too Air fryer beef steak kabobs and Best Air fryer whole chicken
How do i make jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- Pick some large bright colored jalapenos, that are also about same size
- If you prefer your jalapeno poppers on a spicy side, leave as many seeds as you want. I prefer to remove them all
- Fill them all up with soften cream cheese. You cam add freshly chopped parsley or cilantro in it too.
- Use thin cut bacon, it will make it easier to wrap. Also use toothpicks to make sure that bacon will stay at its place.
Bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers in air fryer
This babies quickly became our family favorite. They will be great for any party , so far i didnt meet a person who would not like them.
I guess you cam also dip them into a sauce or some dip, to add more flavor.
Air fryer jalapeno poppers ingredients
- ripe crunchy jalapenos
- soft cream cheese
- thin cut bacon
- don’t forget the toothpicks!
You can always add your favorite herbs and even ground sausage to your cream cheese mixture. I like to keep it simple!
This is truly the bests air fryer appetizer i tried to cook so far. I will keep you posted if i will change my mind!
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
Air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- 10 jalapenos
- 5 strips thin bacon
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove the seeds. Fill them with cream cheese ( don't put too much).
- Preheat air fryer to 370F. Cut every strip of bacon in half. Take each half and wrap each stuffed jalapeno with it, securing it with the toothpick (see photos).
- Add wrapped jalapenos in to your preheated air fryer. Cook for 6-8 minute ( check on them every once i a while to make sure the bacon is at your preferred crispiness level).
- Enjoy hot!