This post is sponsored by iHerb, however all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
What a wonderful feeling to have a piece of sweet paradise on your plate! This healthy, energizing vegan mango strawberry energy balls are full of vitamins and kids favorite. Great for a Holiday gift too!
You all know I am originally from Russia and visit it every year. Most of my friends are very health conscious people and love to try new trendy healthy products.
Healthy lifestyle in Russia right now dictates millennials habits and food choices, that is why iHerb is extremely popular in my native country. It carries over 5,000 grocery products that can be shipped to over 160 countries (and Customer Service support in 10 languages!)- amazing!
As a US customer i was pleased to receive all the products in a very short period of time and highest quality. Ready to make my Tropical mango and pineapple energy balls!
How to make perfect mango vegan energy balls.
Quality ingredients is the key! If you use good quality ingredients i can promise you that your energy balls will taste amazing.
- Dried Mango. Make sure to purchase unsulfured and unsweetened mango chunks. Mangos are sweet enough so there is no need to add extra sugar. Sulfur dioxide is a preservative used in dried fruit to prevent it from spoiling, loosing its pretty color and to keep fruits looking appetizing for consumers.
- Dried Pineapple. also unsulfured and unsweetened
- Nuts. In this recipe i used raw organic creamy cashews and raw almonds. You can try to use walnuts too, i am sure it will be delicious!
- Dates. Dates adds extra sweetness, that is so important for little eater ( my little kids can eat them all day!)
- Different seeds that adds nutritional value ( i used chia and hemp)
You will need to blend everything in a high speed blender or in a food processor. The “dough” will be very sticky and it may be hard to blend it. Dont forget to push the mixture down every once in a while.
I like to roll energy balls in shredded coconut and blended freeze dried strawberries. You can also use chia seeds or cocoa powder- or more!
My kids favorite snack- they could not wait until i finish the photo shoot! The best time of the day to enjoy this energy balls is if course breakfast. Great for snacking in the car too and for the kids lunch box.
It helps a lot when your can purchase all your favorite healthy products in one online store at a good price.
If you want a discount on your iHerb order, or you are a new customer you can get an additional 5$ off your 40$ order by clicking here. Great deal guys!
Try this mango strawberry energy balls an any time of the year! Sweet, energizing and very addictive !
If you decided to make them A part of your holidays gift , best put it in a jar, place a hand written note on it and let you friends enjoy!
Add all the ingredients (except strawberries) to your food processor or high speed blender.
Blend until smooth or little chunky. Add 1 teaspoon of water at a time to help blending. Don't add too much, just enough to help the blending going.
Separately grind freeze dried strawberries in to a powder and mix with some shredded coconut.
Roll little balls out of dried fruit and nut "dough" and roll in the coconut-strawberries mixture. Enjoy!