This post may contain affiliate links.
Healthy quick and crispy air fryer beef and broccoli. This recipe is easy and full of Asian flavor- a great healthier alternative to your usual take out dinner.
How to cook air fryer beef and broccoli
I like to separate broccoli into small florets first. It help with the cooking time plus my kids love when broccoli is cooked in mini pieces.
Broccoli needs to be fresh and not frozen, I didn’t cook with frozen yet so if you have an experience with it please let me know how did it turn out!
I do have a recipe for frozen french fries in the air fryer though!
Beef for air fryer beef and broccoli
For this specific recipe you can use a tough cut of meat. It will be soft when cooked because we are going to slice it really thin.
I made this dish with two different beef cuts- round top and stew meat. Make sure to cut all the mat pieces against the grain for the best texture .
How to make a stir fry marinade
- minced ginger
- minced garlic
- soy sauce
- oyster sauce
- sesame oil
I recommend to cook this beef air fryer beef and broccoli in the special air fryer pan instead of the air fryer basket .
That way you will get most of the flavor from the sauce. Otherwise it will all drip through the basket to the air fryer bottom .
More amazing air fryer recipes readers love!
- Turkey in air fryer
- Best Air fryer Steak (VIDEO!)
- Best Air Fryer Grilled cheese sandwich
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Air fryer chocolate chip cookie bars
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon fillets (from fresh or frozen)
- Air Fryer fish and chips
Full list of my air fryer recipes has over 50 recipes! Check it out!
I like to cook main course in my air fryer. Try more Air fryer main dish recipes!
Air fryer beef and broccoli
- 1/2 lb Round steak or skert steak cut into strips
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbspn soy sauce
- 2 tbspn sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl and let marinate for at least 1 hour
- Add to the air fryer basket. If you want the dish to be more saucy, add ingredients in to a special air fryer pan instead. Cook for about 12-15 minutes at 350 degree. Shake a few times.
- Serve as is or with rice. Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.