This post may contain affiliate links.
Rotisserie chicken strawberry salad with miso dressing. Probably everyone knows that the cheapest rotisserie chicken can be found in Costco. But not everyone knows how easy is it to incorporate it into so many different recipes!
For me, rotisserie chicken is a big time saver.
It freezes well, just buy 2-3 at a time, shred it, cut it and freeze!
Use it later in casseroles, sandwiches. homemade pizzas,chicken tikka masala, any chicken pasta dishes and more!
Today we are going to make rotisserie chicken strawberry salad with miso dressing.
Well, for the salads i would use fresh rotisserie chicken instead of frozen for a better presentation.
Rotisserie chicken strawberry salad with miso dressing
- A Handful Of spinach
- 1 Cup Sliced strawberries
- 1 or 2 Hard boiled eggs
- Half Of Rotisserie chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp Miso dressing I like the one they also sell it Costco
- Place spinach in a salad bowl
- On top of spinach ,side by side, put sliced strawberries and cut in half eggs
- Separate a half of breast from your rotisserie chicken.Take the skin off. Slice and place on top of spinach
- Top with miso dressing and freshly ground black pepper
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.