This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Easy moist pumpkin bread recipe that will be perfect for your breakfast morning meal or a snack. Delicious fall recipe with canned or fresh pumpkin puree!
Pumpkin taste like fall and is available all year round. I usually buy canned pumpkin puree, its easy and convenient. Homemade puree is always best but not always an option. So today i made a moist pumpkin bread, the recipe is very easy and you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry. So,
Pumpkin bread ingredients
- Pumpkin puree. Canned or homemade
- Flour. All purpose flour is what i use for baking
- Pumpkin spice mix. I like to use a store bought
- Salt, baking soda and baking powder
- Butter. You will need a good amount of unsalted butter
- Sugar. I used a white sugar for this recipe
How long is pumpkin bread good for
After the pumpkin bread is nice and cool, i like to put it in a ziplock bag and place in the fridge. It will stay fresh for up to 10 days. I actually like how it tastes cold, super moist and delicious. We eat it for breakfast without heating up. I am sure if you will heat it in the toaster and top with some soft butter it will taste heavenly.
Another option for storing is freezing the bread. Cut into separate pieces and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 4-5 months. OR freeze the entire loaf but when thawing you will have to take the whole bread out. Dont freeze twice though.
What else can i make with pumpkin?
On my blog i have more delicious pumpkin recipes that you can make today!
- Pumpkin chocolate chips muffins
- Easy pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin pancakes recipe
- Vegetarian pumpkin soup
- Pumpkin spice waffles
I didn’t grow up eating pumpkin or going to pumpkin patches, but i fell in love with once i moved to US and had my first fall here. Pumpkin is literally everywhere here in the fall season! In stores, in coffee shops, in the air!
Moist pumpkin bread
- 10 oz pumpkin puree 1 can
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl mix all the wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients and stir well.
- Grease a bread pan. Pour the dough on to the pan. Bake in the oven for about 65-70 minutes.
- Once done let the loaf to completely cool bofore slicing. Great with a cup of tea!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.