This post may contain affiliate links.
This post will show you how many incredible TURKEY recipes you can make with your Instant Pot! Perfect for any occasion through the year and for Thanksgiving of course too.
Instant Pot saves tons of time when it comes to cooking Turkey. Pressure cooking in general is a very time saving process. Once you start doing it, you literally cant stop!
Along with the main tool- Instant Pot, its important to own a number of Instant pot accesories.
For real Instant Pot fans i also have this Instant pot Thanksgiving menu . Every recipe for your holiday table!
Best Instant Pot Turkey recipes
- Delicious juicy Instant Pot Turkey legs cooked in no time! Easy recipe for your weekday or even Thanksgiving dinner, you will love it!
- Easy simple recipe for Instant Pot turkey breast will help you to make this Thanksgiving favorite in no time!
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf is flavorful and juicy. Simple ingredients and a sweet & tangy sauce makes this our favorite meatloaf!
- This freezer meal Instant Pot Turkey Sloppy Joes recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
- Instant Pot whole turkey , its still possible to cook a little turkey in your instant pot
- Try this delicious Instant Pot Mediterranean Turkey & Rice
Turkey in Instant Pot is amazing, delicious and very juicy! Perfect for any occasion and family friendly!
Instant Pot Turkey Thanksgiving recipes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 celery rib cut
- 1 turkey breast
- 1 pinch rosemary
- Place all the ingredients in to your Instant Pot. Close the lid and lock it.
- Set time to 30 minutes on high pressure. Quick release.
- Take turkey breast out and slice. Serve over mashed potatoes
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.