Air Fryer grilled cheese sandwich
Looking for easy perfect air fryer recipes? Check this amazing grilled cheese sandwich!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey (optional)
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
Spread the butter on one side of the bread. Add cheese, turkey if using and cover with another piece of bread, buttered on the opposite side.
Place the sandwich inside the Air Fryer. Set the time for 5 minutes. Turn half way.
The grilled cheese sandwich suppose to look like on the picture, toasty and with lots of melted cheese!
- Use a toothpick to prevent the top bread slice from frying around. In some air fryers its not needed.
- You don't need to pretoast the bread. Cook all at once.
- Enjoy immediately after cooking, while hot and crunchy. To reheat just pop into the air fryer for couple minutes at 400 degrees.
- My favorite cheese to use in the air fryer grilled cheese sandwich in sharp cheddar. It melts lovely and looks beautiful.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 708mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Calcium: 481mg | Iron: 2.6mg