Ninja Foodi garlic ranch chicken wings
Easy and quick garlic ranch chicken wings recipe for your Ninja Foodi! So juicy inside and extra crunchy on the outside. You will love how simple is it to make restaurant style wings in your own kitchen.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
Wash and dry chicken wings with paper towels. Place them in 1 gallon zip lock bag. Add spices and mayonnaise. Close the bag and shake it. Marinate for at least 15 minutes. Few hours is possible (in the fridge)
Open the bag and using thongs place wings in the Ninja Foodi air frying basket. Close the lid and push Aircrisp button. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Flip once. If the skin is not crisp enough, cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Serving suggestion: chop some fresh carrots, add celery stalk and serve with hot sauce on the side.
- If you are not a fan of Ranch seasoning, just use salt, pepper and ground garlic as your seasoning. It will be delicious!
- Dont overcrowd the basket. It will take much longer to cook wings or to get crispy skin if there will be no space for hot air to flow.
- If you want to double the recipe, cook it in two batches.
- Mayo is not essential in the recipe. It helps the meat to stay tender, but if you dislike it just skip that step. Only use dry seasoning.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 759mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg