Creamy Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes
Cheesy and creamy Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes made with Parmesan cheese, butter and cream. Very easy and quick recipe for your pressure cooker.
Servings: 6 people
6.5 qt Ninja Foodi
- 2 lb russet potatoes
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
Add one cup of broth or water in the inner pot. Place air frying (or if you call it steamer basket) on top. Fill it with peeled and chopped potatoes.
Close the pressure cooker lid and cook on manual for 8 minutes. If using more potatoes keep time the same. Quick release and open the lid. Drain the broth from the bottom of the pot and dump potatoes back into the pot. This option works only if you have a ricer or plastic (or silicon)potato masher. If all you have is a metal potato masher (like me), dump potatoes in different pot or metal bowl so its safe to mash.
Now its mashing time! Start with mashing potatoes using your favorite method. Add butter and Parmesan cheese. Slowly add cream and seasoning. Fluff it and serve.
- Butter should be room temperature for the best results.
- If possible grate Parmesan or any other cheese yourself.
- For fuller and more rich flavor use heavy cream instead of half and half.
- Serve same day, preferably right after its made.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 704mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 602IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 1mg