Easy meaty vegetable pasta ready in less then 30 minutes! Great for the whole family!
As a busy mom of two kids i don’t usually have a lot of time cooking dinner. In fact, i am always trying to make something nutritional,easy and fast!
Pasta is a family favorite! Add whatever veggies you have in the fridge, meat( ground turkey works too!), you favorite pasta sauce and ta da! Quick and easy dinner for the busy( or lazy) nights is ready.
If you like it more spicy, add chorizo too! Just cut it in chunks and sauté along with your ground beef. It will add a lot of flavor! ( I love it but my little kids are not tolerate to spicy food).
You may also like:
- Angel hair alfredo salmon pasta
- Butternut squash kale linguine
- Your favorite creamy pumpkin soup (vegetarian)
Meaty vegetable pasta (Easy and ready in 30 minutes!)
- 2 lb ground beef (turkey optional)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small head of broccoli (about 2 cups florets)
- 1 tspn garlic salt
- 1 little can artichoke hearts
- 8 oz your favorite pasta noodles
- 1,5 cup diced tomatoes
- olive oil for cooking
- grated parmesan for serving
- Start with cooking beef in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Stir occasionally. Transfer beef to the bowl.
- Cook pasta according to your package directions.
- Chop onion, bell pepper and broccoli( makes about 2 cups of florets)
- In the same skillet cook onions, broccoli, artichokes and bell pepper over medium heat for about 7 minutes until soft. Add salt and beef. Stir.
- Add diced tomatoes. Cook for additional 10 minutes
- Serve over noodles and top with grated parmesan. Enjoy!